These gourmet tours of India with a chef showcase the best of various Indian cuisines, mind blowing sights and incredibly enjoyable things to do in one compact yet well detailed travel package. Led by celebrity chef Rajeev Goyal, these tours are operated once a month and all the culinary activities are led by chef Rajeev Goyal and his team. Depending upon the season and demands of the guests, these tours cover a variety of places, attractions and cuisines. Joining these tours helps you learn about history, culture and significance of not just the places, but also the food and various ingredients which makes for a wholesome and delicious experience.
The culinary activities included in these tours include food tasting in detailed food walks in multiple cities, interactive cooking classes, instructions about proper ways to use spices, tea tasting, visits to traditional and modern Indian kitchens and a few others off beat activities like seeing how various ingredients like salt, masala, tea etc. are made. Some more spice is added in to these tours by camel safaris, playtime with elephants (instead of just riding them), camping in desert, boat excursions horse safaris, market tours and some other seasonal activities. It’s all in addition to the normal sightseeing of monuments and sights which are part of each tour package.
Some relevant details about these Gourmet Tour With A Chef are mentioned below. Please note that different tours in different months will cover different places and activities. No two tours are exactly the same:
- DURATION: 7 to 12 days.
- PLACES COVERED: New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Chittorgarh, Jaiselmer, Bikaner (Rajasthan), Alleppey, Cochin Kerala among a few others.
- CULINARY ACTIVITIES: Food walks, interactive cooking classes, kitchen tours, introduction to spices and masalas, tea tasting.
- ACTIVITIES: Playtime with elephants, camel safaris, horse safaris, boat rides, camping in desert.
- MEALS: Provided during food tours and also from top specialty restaurants and street food joints of the city. Also includes special meals like dinner with royal family.
- ACCOMMODATION: Best rooms in top hotels of each city.
- TRANSPORT: Mostly by road in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles, By air or train for some locations.
- GROUP SIZE: Maximum 16.
- PRICE: Starts from INR 120000 or USD 2000 per pax on twin sharing basis.
- CONTACT: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +918802105459 +919810645418
India Gourmet Tour Package with a Chef : December 2014
The last gourmet tour of 2014 will begin from 16th December in Delhi and will end at 23rd December in Jodhpur. Last date for booking a slot in this tour is 25th November. Please download the brochure in DOC or PDF format for more details. Cost of this tour per passenger on twin sharing basis is USD 2340 inclusive of all taxes. You can also take a look at this link for more details.
We’ll keep adding more tours as they are finalised.